We cater for the budget conscious traveler or students who are looking for a short or long term stay in clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation. We have a variety of room types including mixed dorms, private rooms and twin rooms. Please note dorms are restricted to minimum 18 years old. All bedrooms have a flat screen TV fans and fridge for private room.
For a new generation traveler we offer Pod Bed with full privacy. This innovative "concept" brings unique-style accommodation, each Pod Bed is fitted with advanced options to make your stay more pleasurable and enjoyable. You will find modern, clean, well maintained private and dormitory rooms, amenities combined with friendly, personal service and warm hospitality when you stay with us.
We are located 200 metres from the Beach & Bus in the heart of Coogee. The Supermarket & shops are right next door to us and the City & Airport are 7 kms away. Randwick Racecourse, UNSW, Centennial Park, Sydney Football Stadium (SFS) & Sydney Cricket Grounds (SCG) and many Golf courses are all within easy reach and travel distance from us (2 - 4 kms)
Why stay in the city when you can stay by the beach so close to the city center but with fresh sea air & breezes? The kitchen at Beachside is fully equipped with a gas cook top, microwave, electric oven, fridge, toaster, kettle, sandwich maker, and free tea & coffee.
We have facing front sitting area and a large north back garden with outdoor BBQ that gets the sun all day - perfect for relaxing in. Entertinement room showing all sports channels around the world including live brodcasts and latest selection of movies for free. Other facilities include a coin operated washers and dryers, iron and ironing board. Bike, Surf Board are availed for free to our guest. Our NBN Internet is free for use with no restriction. To a qualified hostel guess we can provide our car for short use.
For additional $7 a day you can get roll and coffee for Breakfast or lunch
For bookings, please send us an email or click through now to book online!
We are a family-run business and pride ourselves on offering an enjoyable and comfortable stay for all our guests. Whether you’re staying with us whilst working, travelling, on holiday or just stopping by, we offer a friendly and welcoming vibe and a ‘home from home’ experience. To help us ensure that all our guests – including you – enjoy their time here, we ask you to respect the following guidelines.
Let’s start with the basics…
- Rent is due in advance – so have your dollar ready to secure your booking
- Treat all staff & guests respectfully – no one likes a douchebag, so just be nice, okay?!
- Our kitchen closes at 10pm – so get your food and midnight snacks prepped and cooked before
- Clean up your dishes & surfaces after cooking – we don’t want the hangry feeling to kick in for the other guests because you haven’t done your dishes! ($25 may apply if staff have to clean up your mess)
- Label your food with your name & date of check out – we like our fridges to be smelling sweet not sour, and so we do regular fridge clean outs.
Then there’s a few no gos…
- Don’t smoke inside the building – we’re a home, not a chimney.
- Don't take any drugs on the property (that includes baloons)
- Don’t drink alcohol after 10pm on the property (there’s plenty of bars nearby)
- Don’t use or go in the backyard after 10pm (our neighbours don’t like it…)
- Don’t be loud or party after 10pm (some people have to be up in the mornings)
- No visitors after 10pm, and don’t let them in your room at any time (maybe go to their place)
Ps: The serious side note… any behaviour which does not align with these guidelines is subject to the owner/manager’s discretion and you will be asked to leave ( so please don’t be THAT GUEST okay! Simples!
But the great news is…
- We have high speed free WiFi
- Entertinement room showing all sports channels around the world including live brodcasts and latest selection of movies for free
- There’s a huge backyard with tables, chairs and free BBQ for you to enjoy…and yoga mats if you’re feeling the need to zen – again, just keep the area clean ($25 may apply if not)
We love to have a good time too…and we look forward to sharing a beverage (or two…) with you at some point if you can keep to the above, with respect to other guests.
So now that’s done with… enjoy your stay and let us know if there’s anything you need to make your stay more comfortable.